Saturday, May 21, 2011

eFeora firespam

Figured I should take notes on this list and how it does in games since I'm considering using it competitively. Here's the initial version of the list:

eFeora
 - Redeemer (Bonded)
 - Repenter
 - Repenter
Avatar of Menoth
Choir, Min
Vassal of Menoth
Vassal of Menoth
Temple Flameguard, Full with UA
Rhupert

Initial thoughts are that I really want to get the Covenant in there. No knockdown for the tough TFG and Enlivening Jacks will be nice. Continuous Fire on the TFG could be nice if I swap out for the UA. I'm taking the UA primarily for the +4 ARM during minifeat. Not sure how much they'll be worth it yet. No Spell aura is money for Feora who wants to be up in the thick of it. The swappable options as I see it are TFG full to min, TFG UA, or Rhupert.

I'd also like Gorman but he isn't needed as much with all the light Jacks that I can trade and two Vassals for Enlivens.

Also my initial thoughts for a partner list are a Harby tier list.

No comments:

Post a Comment